With one week to go before Trojan Horse was a Unicorn kicks off, the schedule is locked in, the THU TV program is set, and a multitude of discounts from THU partners are on offer that make the THU TV Ticket unbeatable value.
Here’s 5 reasons why the THU TV ticket is a must-have for artists who plan to make art their career.
1. Crazy value
THU TV is bringing you the Trojan Horse was a Unicorn event for around USD$2/€2 an hour! If it were only the world’s best art educators it would still be amazing value, but there is so much more.
2. Craig Mullins
Five hours of presentations from Craig Mullins, the legendary conceptual designer, illustrator and matte painter, and pioneer of digital art. Mullins worked as a matte painter on blockbusters films like Jurassic Park, Forrest Gump, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within, Contact, Apollo 13, Contact and The Matrix Revolutions, and as an illustrator on games including Bioshock 2, Halo, Halo 2, Fallout 3, Mass Effect 2, Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood, Age of Empires, Need For Speed and many more.
3. Iain McCaig
Three hours of presentations from the award-winning illustrator and conceptual artist Iain McCaig who worked on the Star Wars prequels including designing the characters Padmé Amidala and Darth Maul. McCaig’s film credits include Star Wars Episode One—The Phantom Menace, Star Wars Episode Two—Attack of the Clones, and: Star Wars Episode Three—Revenge of the Sith, Terminator II, Hook, Dracula, Interview With the Vampire, Peter Pan, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and Outlander as Co-Producer and Concept Design Director.
4. Huge discounts from the biggest names in hardware, software and education.
Discounts for THU TV ticketholders from THU partners include:
- Allegorithmic: 10% discount on all products (Substance Painter, Substance Designer, B2M, Substance Database or Substance LIVE) until October 31st.
- Gnomon School of Visual Effects, Games & Animation: 30% discount on any Gnomon online course for the Fall 2015 term beginning October 5th.
- Masters of Digital Painting: 40% discount on events.
- Wacom: 20% discount on Wacom Intuos Pro, 15% discount on Wacom Cintiq and 10% discount on Wacom Cintiq Companion2.
- ImagineFX: one free digital edition.
- Ecorché Assistant App: 30% discount on the app which helps you design/sculpt/draw the human figure with great anatomical accuracy.
- Chaosgroup: 20% discount on VRay licenses until 19th March 2016.
- Innovation Creative Space: 30% discount on all ICS workshops until March 2016
- Pixologic: 25% discount on ZBrush licenses until October 30th 2015.
- Behind the Pixels: US$10 discount off all Behind the Pixels digital products during THU2015.
- THU Store: 20% discount on creative products.
5. The Wisdom of the Mighty Knights of THU
Over five amazing days, you’ll hear secrets from the biggest artists in the world on how they create, what inspires them, and how they have prospered as artists. The collected knowledge of just one of these amazing artists would justify a THU TV ticket, but you get access to:
Adrian Smith, Afonso Salcedo, Alberto Mielgo, Alex Alvarez, Andrew Schmidt, Chris Robinson, Daisuke Tsutsumi, David Giraud, David Prescott, Frank Tzeng, Grzegorz Jonkajtys, Ian McQue, James Zapata, Jana Schirmer, Jeremy Mann, José Alves da Silva, Justin “Goby” Fields, Justin Thaviratu, Karla Ortiz, Kevin Mack, Kim Jung Gi, Kris Costa, Loic Zimermann, Marc Simonetti, Michael Kutsche, Mike Azevedo, Moby Francke, Naru Omori, Norman Seeff, Paul Briggs, Robh Ruppel,Rodrigue Pralier, Scott Ross, Sebastian Kalemba, Sege Birault, Shane Mahan, Snow Mack, Victor Hugo, Ben Mauro, Devon Fayu and Pedro Conti!
Get your THU TV Ticket with a 33% discount!
With THU TV you get access to the world’s best artists on your own schedule. There’s no time limit to view the content, so you can immerse yourself in presentations, and return to them again and again when you need inspiration. To get your THU TV ticket with a 33% discount use the ArtStation link with an automatic discount applied.