Unleash Creativity with the NVIDIA Omniverse Design Contest “Create with Marbles”
Now, artists and creators around the world can build their own Marbles scene with a new design competition, “Create with Marbles.”
Hosted by NVIDIA, the design challenge gives artists a chance to explore the open platform, build designs inside Omniverse, and win grand prizes.
NVIDIA Omniverse is a powerful, real-time simulation platform for 3D production pipelines. Participants need to download Omniverse, install Omniverse Create and compose their own photorealistic rendering of a scene using Marbles assets in Omniverse.
Design your scene using Omniverse Create’s built-in tools or your favorite content creation application that’s available through Omniverse Connector. Render using Omniverse Create’s RTX Renderer and submit your final image.
You must both submit your assets through our submission form and share it on social media with #CreateWithMarbles and @NVIDIAOmniverse.
Deadline for submissions is April 2, 2021. The winners of the contest will be announced on the contest winners page in mid-April, 2021, and will receive grand prizes:
- First Place: NVIDIA RTX A6000, the world’s most powerful professional visual computing GPU for desktop workstations.
- Second Place: GeForce RTX 3090, the big ferocious GPU (BFGPU) with TITAN class performance.
- Third Place: GeForce RTX 3080, delivering ultra performance that gamers crave.
How to Enter
- Download NVIDIA Omniverse and install Omniverse Create.
- Load Marbles assets.
- Compose the scene, create lighting, and render a final image using Omniverse Create.
- Submit your render. Share on Twitter and Instagram with #CreateWithMarbles and @NVIDIAOmniverse.
- Use of Omniverse Create, Marbles assets, and Omniverse RTX Renderer: How the artist created the scene using only the provided Marbles assets.
- Quality of Final Render: How the participant rendered images in either RTX-mode or path-traced (user choice), in addition to camera setting, angle, and styling.
- Originality: How creatively the content creator combined artistry and ingenuity through scene composition, lighting, camera shots.
- Richard Kerris, IGM Omniverse at NVIDIA
- Gavriil Klimov, Senior Art Director at NVIDIA
- Yangtian Li, Senior Concept Artist at Singularity 6
- Rachel Rose, R&D Supervisor at Industrial Light & Magic (ILM)
- Andrej Štefančík, Senior 3D Artist at NVIDIA
- Artur Szymczak, Senior CG Lighting Artist / CG generalist at NVIDIA
- Lynn Yang, Freelance Concept Artist, Matte Painter
Join the “Create with Marbles” competition and submit your final image here.
Learn more about NVIDIA Omniverse.
- Share this article