Gnomon School of Visual Effects, Games + Animation has added a Games track to its three-year, full-time Entertainment Design and Digital Production program which provides students an in-depth focus on the art, technical tools, and processes within games production.
Beginning in Fall 2014, students enrolled in the program will have the option of selecting the industry-reviewed track of game specific courses that prepares them for a career in the games industry.
The Games track will include:
- Foundational training in entertainment design for games
- Technical training with a focus on tools, processes, and workflow
- 3D generalist foundation
- In-depth training of industry software such as Unreal 4, Maya, Photoshop, ZBrush, Unity, Marmoset, Quixel, and Xnormal.
- Flexibility to customize assignments to fit your desired focus
- Opportunities to create and collaborate on playable game demos
- Various options for elective courses
- Financial aid eligible for those that qualify
For a full listing of the Games Curriculum, visit the Gnomon School site.