ArtStation December News Blast
Upload your videos
ArtStation now supports video uploads! Keep in mind our video support is still in beta, so try it out and give us your feedback!
Popular in 2019
As 2019 comes to an end ArtStation has put up a “Popular in 2019” tab on the ArtStation homepage. See the artwork that shaped this past year.
ArtStation Learning News
Get access to ArtStation Learning by signing up for a Plus or Pro account.
New in the settings menu
No need to worry about headphones, eating chips or noisy neighbors, ArtStation Learning videos now have subtitles!
The community has been asking for subtitles and the ArtStation team listened. Just click the settings icon in the bottom right corner of the video to turn the subtitles on and off.
Binge those ZBrush Basics
For those of you who prefer to binge-watch content, Michael Pavlovich‘s series “Intro to ZBrush” is now out in full! That’s right, all 12 parts of this essential beginner course are ready for you to watch on ArtStation Learning.
Here’s what you’ll learn with Michael:
- Intro to ZBrush Part 1: Basics
- Intro to ZBrush Part 2: Subtools, Gizmo, and Strokes
- Intro to ZBrush Part 3: Blockout Techniques
- Intro to ZBrush Part 4: Accessories Blockout
- Intro to ZBrush Part 5: Organic Hard Surface
- Intro to ZBrush Part 6: SubD Modeling
- Intro to ZBrush Part 7: Rebuilding Clothing
- Intro to ZBrush Part 8: Polypainting
- Intro to ZBrush Part 9: Hard Surface Modeling
- Intro to ZBrush Part 10: Organic ZRemesh and Surface Noise
- Intro to ZBrush Part 11: ZSphere Topology
- Intro to ZBrush Part 12: Posing and Rendering
- Share this article